validation and commissioning
A projects development, installation, start-up and
operability requirements demand specialized skills to ensure
owner expectations are continually met. The burden of ensuring
all of these facets of a project are met falls with the commissioning
agent. The commissioning agent represents the bridge that takes
the project from a dream to reality without sacrificing quality,
risking equipment damage, or personnel safety. To meet these
requirements the commissioning agent uses independent monitoring
and validation to watch over all project aspects until final
turnover is completed.
The commissioning agent is part of an independent organization
that has its loyalty to the final project outcome. Our agent
is not hampered by project politics, therefore ensuring the
final quality, intent, and project vision are intact at the
conclusion of a project.
Professionalism, experience and, trust, are essential when projects'
complexities must be synchronized, tested and documented. Validation
and commissioning requirements demand specialized skills to ensure
a projects' development, installation, start-up, and operation meet
all requirements and expectations.
We, the professionals at NAES, pride ourselves on having the no-nonsense
expertise necessary to verify and document every aspect and phase
of a project, providing peace of mind and the time to concentrate
on more critical activities to all disciplines involved.
The NAES team of professionals can provide the planning, witnessing,
verification, training, and documentation required to meet all the
design, installation, and operation requirements for all of your
equipment and systems.
Our services for industrial, commercial, & research facilities,
Commissioning / validation
- Planning, Coordination, and Conducting of all phases of
Validation and Commissioning
- Develop Startup, Normal and Off-Normal operating procedures
- Pre-Validation Audits
- Process and Methodology Validation
- Develop System Descriptions
- Existing & New Plant Control and Equipment Integration
- Post commissioning activities for development of maintenance
practices and procedures to integrate new equipment into existing
- ISO 9000, FDA, EPA, DOE, and other regulatory agencies'
- DDC Control Package Verifications
- Flow and Control Setpoint Verifications
- Develop Testing Plans and Protocols
- Hydrostatic Test Witnessing and Documentation
- Equipment and system electrical performance testing, valve
stroke timing, pump and fan rotation testing
- Operations' staff new equipment Training and Certification
- Post Commissioning Training
- Create detailed operator "on the job" Training
Packages for all operating disciplines
- Writing and Training of Systems and Equipment Reliability Procedures
- Develop Process Safety Management Procedures
- Draft detailed Maintenance and Operating procedures
- Script Writing for Video Production